Friday, December 9, 2011

I'll be home for the holidays



I started with a new client this fall, 
When I walked in the door I could not 
wait to start! 



Check out the before photos: 
What a difference adding accents can make a home. 




I love the outside! 
I wanted to make the front porch look really inviting! 



I added a farm table and birdcage 
with fresh greens...




Love this large vintage sled I found! 



The chandelier is a great touch. 

 

Vintage rugs work great on porches!






Peacock feathers!! 











Now inside the home! 

This cabinet is from another room,I painted it and added legs to give it a fresh look. 



Filled the book shelfs with winter decor and 
old photos of the kids from past winters. 







Added these tins to entry way to change throughout the year.. 


This was black and I gave it a facelift.
















My favorite touch for the kids.. 
Hot coco bar...




My favorite! 
Deer antlers... 
We sell them at the denim loft. 




I added this vintage buffet to dinning area. 




Love this big framed Santa.. 


Cow skin rugs really warm up your room... 
and clean up great! 









A big thank you to my client for letting
me be apart of her home transformation 
and letting me share to you.


Mark 

22 comments:

  1. What a transformation! I bet the owners were blown away! I love it all! The first mantel in my favorite! WOW! May be not, it may all be my favorite!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  2. julienorkus@comcast.netDecember 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM

    Mark-
    What a fabulous job!!!!!
    You have a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super work. Do you need my address? I could use you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! You did an AMAZING job MARK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the porch decor. I especially am drawn to the birdcage loaded with evergreen. It's immense size just takes the cake. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark, absolutely gorgeous!!! Every detail has been attended to. Perfection both inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is amazing! And that tree...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have YOU been busy or what!*!*! The front Porch is sooooo Magazine Worthy!!! FaB Job...
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Mark! I love how everything sparkles and looks so fresh and snowy white! A very dreamy white Christmas!
    ~Aunt Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Fantastic job!!!! Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing transformation! You are very talented! :) Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!! what a change. gorgeous!
    Love the porch, and the silver and greenery throughout the home.

    off to see more

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous mark.Merry Christmas.Kala Christugenia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful transformation.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there Mark,
    Oh my goodness these photos are exquisite. You have amazing taste!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Merry Christmas!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Mark!
    I do not know how it was before the transformation of the house, I just know it is fabulous!
    You did a great job and Christmas decorations are a dream! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything! Glad to follow you.
    Thanks for following and welcome.

    Diddie @ citicasita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have got a really nice blog. I admire all photos :) The house is wonderful! Great job! Greetings from Poland. M.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous shots. Beautiful eye for design. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete