Friday, December 2, 2011

MIA

Sorry I have not had a blog post up 
for awhile! 

The holiday season been crazy for me 
in a good way....

This year I started offering holiday setup for homes.  

I cant wait to get photos up for 
you to see! 

A few weeks ago was the french market. 
I wanted you to see photos of the 
great things every one made. 

Soon and I promise CROSS my candy canes I hill have 
photos up soon of the houses I did. 

Mark 








































































































7 comments:

  1. Good grief that that looks like a great place to shop! You booth looked amazing! Thanks for the tour!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mark! It's okay to be busy. That's a good thing. Too much to take in at once. I'll have to make another visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The market was really wonderful! We had such a good time shopping & being inspired by all the great vendors! My favorite find was a sweet vintage dressform! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting some pics of my space.....and giving me a shout out !!!
    What a successful show for everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, this is a beautiful post. Thank you for letting me photograph your booth at the Kane today. Your images are on my Dec.3, 2001 post.
    Regards,Andrea
    andrea@townandprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love all the wonderful pictures.

    enjoying your whole blog...
    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mark. We had a great time at the Hens Holiday market. Thank you for all that you did to make it happen and to help us out! Although I'm glad to have some time to rest, I kinda missed being at Kane this month. Hope you are doing well and enjoying some of your beautiful holiday displays in your home. =) Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete