Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Check out What's New and Coming Soon!

Room 363 now has a fun new way to show off your creative side. Check out the new Jewelry Bar! Pick from a selection of chains and charms and make it your own! A visit to the Jewelry Bar would make for a fun outing with your girlfriends.  Come in and express yourselves!


Mark just returned from AmericasMart Atlanta (wholesale marketplace located in Atlanta) where he shopped for new items to showcase in Room 363. While there, he sent great pictures for me to share on the blog.  Some of these items you'll be seeing in the store, some were inspiration shots that caught Mark's attention.


My favorite item has to be those amazing tufted headboards!  Did you notice the legs on the patchwork bench at the end of the bed that's headboard looks like a sofa? I've never seen one where every leg was a different style/shape. 

I don't have pictures to share yet, but Mark also ordered linen drapes that will be carried in the store. He'll have sample panels on display and the drapes will be shipped upon purchase. As soon as the samples arrive, I'll share pictures on the blog.  

He did take plenty of lighting pictures from the show to inspire:



Here's a closer look at the three lamps from above. Notice the industrial elements?  I've never seen anything like them - so cool!



Coming this Spring, you'll find adorable pieces for those sweet little girls in your life.  These clothes would make for jaw-dropping Easter outfits or would be perfect for family portraits. We'll update you as soon as they arrive.


More Swan Creek candles arrived this week in both the pottery container Room 363 carried over the holidays and a glass jar version. Also new is the vintage-inspired bar soap by BoĆ®te a Savon.



See something you like but don't live near Naperville?  Call the store and Room 363 will ship it to you!

New items from Mark's Atlanta excursion will be arriving weekly.  Make sure you follow him on Facebook to keep tabs on new arrivals!  

Don't wait to long to visit the Jewelry Bar! I have a feeling it's going to be quite popular.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
-Maria

6 comments:

  1. Wow Wow!!!! What a fun show. I bet you had lots of fun picking out things for the shop. I can't wait to see the new stuff. I love love that bench with all the different legs. That is the sweetest thing ever. Mark I can't wait to get down to the shop when the new treasures come in.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. On line shop a brilliant idea for those not so close :-)
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of eye candy here! I've followed Mark from the beginning, and I think he was my first follower, so I would LOVE for you guys to have an online store for all the great finds. Everything looks fantastic.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiration abounding! Love it All... Want it All... think I NEED it All! *Winks*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures,love the beds and the bench with the different legs.
    I featured you on my blog hope you don't mind. I would love to go to the
    Atlanta Market, I'm looking for a gustavian mora clock reproduction. did you
    see any at the market?

    thanks and congratulations on your new home.

    martha

    ReplyDelete