Monday, September 19, 2011

Can I get a drum roll pleaseeeeeeee..........

At the last French Hens night market,
I ran into some of my blog followers, 
and they where telling me how excited they where
to see some photos of my new home..... 


I still have a lot of tweaking and adding to do..  
What ya think? 




This grandfather clock I got when I was in middle school.... 
Painted it last week! 


 I love old school photos... 





I Just got this couch over the weekend! Its nail heads leather and alligator!  
My friend Anne is going to help me update the pillows! 




Got to have that Farm Table! 






I just got this chandelier from my friend Janice Kemph!
Its so different and has white chippy paint! 


Looks great with the farm table! 





These are my most favorite thing! 
My friend got these for me in Elk horn Wi few years ago!  




Janice just got me this mount! hope to get more! 




I'm trying  too add some fall.. 
instead of you typical pheasant feathers use cream peacock! 





Got to have industrial school bells! 



Just got this guy for $40.00!!!!
how cool right???














You can now get Industrial light bulbs at Lowe's for $9.00








Thanks More to come!!!


Mark 

4 comments:

  1. I feel like I should be solving a mystery. lol Nice eclectic touches, Mark. I also love your film noir photos. The vintage fans make great sculpture. But then, I expected fabulous vignettes. You have a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my husband could decorate like you......thanks for the info on the bulbs @ Lowes. I have to go get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful home. Just like Katie, I also wish my husband could decorate like you.
    I love the dinning tabel with the burlap runner, OMG gorgeous. God bless your beautiful home.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,
    I cannot tell you when I have spent this long on anyone's blog. I have enjoyed every minute of it, and still more to see!

    Thanks and blessings
    barbara jean

    PS would comment on every single post, but not a fan of verification word. Just letting you know I am not missing a thing!!

    ReplyDelete