Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Its the Holiday Season!


Sunday from 8am to 12am Monday! 
I helped Traci from Whimsy get out all her holiday merchandise
 and give the store a face lift! 
What a project! 
There where so many great things it was hard not to put 
 one aside for me :) .... 

Check out this amazing INDUSTRIAL counter Traci 
dad got!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
much storage! 

Traci and I will be selling at our normal spot 
this weekend at the Kane County Flea Market 



Whimsy's 
106 West Washington Street
Morris, IL 60450-2145
(815) 513-5600










































Mark 

5 comments:

  1. Such great stuff & beautiful photos.....hopefully I can make it out to the flea this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How enchanting!

    I love that display bin in the first picture!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark...I just want to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award. I just love your inspiring photos! http://sweetgirlexpressions.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure magic!!! I see many items I'd love to own.

    ReplyDelete