Monday, November 7, 2011

Walking in a winter wonderland!

Traci and I had a amazing 
weekend at Kane! 

We had a really good turn out over the weekend!
That will be our last show for the season at Kane...
 We are really thankful for our returning costumers every month! 
We really do appreciate your business and we feel like we are 
building a great friendship!!! See you every month! 


Our next show is the Three French Hens 18th and 19th at the 
Grundy County fair grounds in Morris. 
There wiil be 70 vendors and it will not 
be like the canal market.

Check back later this week I will be giving away free tickets to 
be on the VIP list! 

Thank you, hope to see you at french hens 
18th and 19th!!!!!

Mark 

















Mark 

6 comments:

  1. You definitely had a winter wonderland going on. It was magical. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great booth!! So mad I didn't get the pointsetta pillow I had in my hands! Was that yours? and if so, where can I purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved, loved, loved...and did I mention LOVED your booth? It was magical; posted a couple pics on my blog too. Glad it was a great show for you!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the French Hens event next week be a inside or outside event? need to know how warm to dress ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, your photos are beautiful! You do a great job in capturing that vintage look.

    ReplyDelete