Monday, March 26, 2012

Burlap and grasshopper show!




Last week I went to this very nice show set up in Wheaton, Burlap and Grasshopper. 
My Goal was to get there before the show to blog about 
all the great displays, so the locals could see all the great things for sale! 

My car broke down that morning and from then on its been a crazy couple of days!

On the bright side, check out these great booth by the vendors! 


Traci And I will be selling in the middle of the rabbit building this weekend 
at Kane county Flea! 































































Mark 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful displays...so wish I was in the area to have been able to attend. And well despite your car breaking down you have managed to capture some gorgeous photos of the event! Loved looking at them...as a matter of fact going back for another look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys always have a great display. I didn't make it over last time. Maybe I'll get a chance to break away this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful, I would love to go to somewhere like this it looks amazing :) have a happy week

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you shared these wonderful photos. There are so many things I could have chosen. One in paticular was those tiny red rainboots. Those would look adorable on a tablescape. Thank you for sharing! (Hope your car is ok now).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great photos of the show! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images. So many wonderful items to swoon over! I love the birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!! thanks for sharing but i have to tell ya right now my brain is on OVERLOAD from alll the inspiration!!! I wanna decorate something!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pics and the inspiration (which is what I need in this Canadian weather)! Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete