Monday, May 14, 2012

Home of Room 363


I spend so much time doing rooms for clients
I've really been slacking on my 
home!

I had a few friends over for dinner Saturday night so I had to get into gear and freshen up my home! 

Its a little different from the last time I shared it with you! 
Hope you like! 

***************************

My Kitchen! 
 Growing up my Grandmother raised me and her kitchen was 
full of cows. If it came in cow she had it! 
I've been collecting vintage cow's for a long time, I have more then this!
 Its one of those things you have to have to always remember 
that special person to you.












My living room, a little different from the last time. 







 

I just got this bike!
I love it! And its staying right there!





My Buddy! 




Have a great week!

Mark 

15 comments:

  1. Your home is full of character and unique one of a kind pieces. You are so right to park the bike where you did
    Have a great week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen looks very cozy Mark. Your decor is loaded with personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Mark I love your collections!!

    I want to invite you to come and see my interview with Tina from The Enchanted Home!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice! love the farm cows ;)
    you're an awesome stylist!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely your home is :) I like it very much. Your style is casual, cozy and full of details <3 I adoros your sofas and the black chair in your kitchen ... hmmm... I would like to see the rest of it ... i think its my favorite :)

    Have a nice week
    Heidi
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your place is just gorgeous. Love all the cow pics and things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got such a great space. So many interesting pieces that come together beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MARK . . . WOW!! Your place is COOL,COOL,COOL ! It's full of INSPIRATIONS ! THANKS for sharing and Take Care, JOE & GLENN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Loved looking at all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too like cows, don't really know why, just do. Your vintage framed cow picture is to die for!!! Also love the bike...indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful space! Makes me want to work on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The small white cabinet looks really great. Wish you lived closer - I need you to stage my house for my daughter's grad party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mark, I love every room in your home! I was looking back over my old blog posts and came across a comment you left to me, popped in to yours, and became inspired. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your whole house! Sorry I can't spell, had to delete previous comment! Hahaha!
    tot

    ReplyDelete