Monday, July 11, 2011

French Hens

This Saturday was 
the 2nd French Hens Market.

There where many dealers again! 
The show was really nice and the weather was great! 
You get a really good feeling every time your in Morris.. 
Its a happy little town.. 
Great food, amazing stores,
and friendly people... 

Check back later this week and see my photos of the new shop
that just opened up down town! 












































































































































































































Mark

5 comments:

  1. everything looked great, thanks for the tour!\
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you got enough shots Mark? LOL OMG! Tons of eye candy. Thanks for sharing. I caught a glimpse of my friend Crystals booth. She told me she did very well. Thanks for being my friend on FB.
    xoxoRosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm map questing as soon as I get off your blog.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mark,
    Wow, this looks like so much fun. Incredible shots...made me feel like I was there, only I can't buy all the things I wanted! LOL
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. we're all crazy, aren't we?

    hooked on stuff!
    loos like a blast ... you'll love my newest post on junkin' etiquette

    ReplyDelete